Ukulele Sheet Music Arrangements of Mine (PDF)
Note: I often do ukulele arrangements of my own songs and they may contain melody lines, normal notation or TAB. It all depends on the song. I orignally did mostly traditional sheet music of melody lines with ukulele chord fretboards for my own songs in the early years, but I realized much later that my more intricate arrangements required TAB notation. So, I've adapted to my situation and also... at my age... I need to put these tunes down so I can still remember how to play them! LOL hehe Believe you me... I often go back to my scores now and I'm so happy I can see the chords and replay what I have forgotten. Yes! It works.
From a software point of view, I use Finale NotePad and Sibelius software to make my musical ukulele scores that I save as PDF files. I first use Finale NotePad to input the original melody, and then I take that exported XML file into Sibelius to create the ukulele score.
BTW: I am also working on creating a single PDF file called "The Compleat Pete Ukulele Scores" that contains all the songs below. Stay tuned. I will continually update it as I add more songs.
Ukulele Stories from Berlin (Unfinished Song project)
- Room 51 in Kreuzberg
- Sparrow on a Tank
- Sexy, büt Poor
- Little Green Men in Berlin
- Walls Around Your Heart
Postcards from Lille (Unfinished Song project)
Miscellaneous Original Songs and Folk Songs
- ABC, die Katze lief im Schnee
- Après moi le déluge
- Asteroids (draft PDF with ukulele chords)
- Bloo Zoo (PDF version for piano and voice)
- Chili 911
- If Oscar Could Play Uke
- Kulta, huomenna sataa lunta (My Love, Tomorrow It Will Snow)
- La bière d'épinette (Spruce beer)
- La Cucaracha
- L'amour est aveugle "Careless LOve"
- Les fleurs de l'hiver
- Les yeux noirs "Dark Eyes"
- Little Ukulele Fugue for Bach and Gould
- Looking Back Home (as Saturn Turns)
- Luuranko (skeleton)
- Miss You Eve
- Night Under the Stars
- Paris in the '20s
- Remnants of Soldiers
- Somebody Got Lost in a Storm
- Somewhere Under My Rainbow
- Thus Uked Zarathustra
- Un Canadien errant
- Wilder Reiter (Wild Horseman) by Robert Schumann
- Winter Ade (Winter adieu)
- Ye Olde Trip to Nottingham
Note: Feel free to use these arrangements for educational or personal use for teaching, performing, recording, filming, or sharing on social media sites.